Mohammed Basil Abdulkarameem Al-Naqeeb
Mobile: +964 7809013077
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Date & Location of birth: 16th of Oct, 1985 / Iraq
Highly competent individual who has extensive knowledge and experience of managing, directing and monitoring. During my degree, I successfully combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organized and capable of working under pressure. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I enjoy working on my own initiative or in a team. In short, I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Interviewer Skills
- Able to work for long time and over time
- Mobility and travel within Iraq and outside it
- Full respect for client/organization confidentiality.
- Flexibility, creativeness, tolerance and maturity
Ph.D. Computer Science – Minor is System and Information. BABASAHEB University –INDIA/2016
- Al-Warkaa Bank- Anbar-Anah
- Computer Maintenance- Anbar
- Lecturer- Al-Maaref University
- Head of department Computer Engineering Techniques
- International Conference for MATLAB
- English Language Training from BAMU University
- Image Processing - Pune University
- Neural Network- BAMU University
- National Conference for Pattern Recognition- Mumbai University
- Computer Development
- Advance Computer
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
Professional Computer Operations: -
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Office Power point
- Microsoft Office Access
- Basil, Mohammad, and Bharti Gawali. "Comparative analysis of MSER and DTW for offline signature recognition." International Journal of Computer Applications 110.5 (2015).
- Bassel, Atheer, Md Jan Nordin, and Mohammed B. Abdulkareem. "An Invisible Image Watermarking Based On Modified Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) Algorithm." INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SECURITY AND ITS APPLICATIONS 12.2 (2018): 1-8.
- Mohammed B. Abdulkareem An Invisible Watermake based on Modified Partical Swarm Optimazition (PSO) Algorithm, International Journal of Security and Its Applications (IJSIA). 2018
- Bassel, Atheer, Md Jan Nordin, and Mohammed B. Abdulkareem. "An Improved Robust Image Watermarking Scheme Based on the Singular Value Decomposition and Genetic Algorithm." International Visual Informatics Conference. Springer, Cham, 2017.
- Mohammed Basil, Signature Verification: An Overview, An international Multidisciplinary Half Yearly Research Journal. V5. Issue 1. 2017.
- Abdulkareem, Mohammad B., Santosh Gaikwad, and Bharti Gawali. "Offline Signature Recognition Using Maximally Stable Extremely Regions (Mser)." Editorial Committees: 38.